Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Please can I get hold of doctor david . we have been trying

Customer Question

please can I get hold of doctor david . we have been trying to have a telephone conversation without an luck so I need my written questions to be answered.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we seeme dto los etouch with each other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it nto be now, we were in the middle of our conversation.and getting gmy reply answered.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we seemed to lose touch when we were trying to connect by phone.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David is currently not online.
If you have already paid for a phone conversation with another expert, then you can ask customer service to help you get in contact with that expert.
Even if you accept that all communication would be in written discussion, it would still need to be in the original question so that you are not charged again.
So the next step is to contact contact customer service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that is really strange that he is not on line. the last bit bit I ha dfrom him was that he was trying to get through to me on th ephone.. how weird.
how do I contact customer service . I ma quit ehappy yo continue with you as we have ha dritten converations before. but I don't want them to charge me for a phone call that didn't happen.
The system says that he is offline, and he apparently has not replied to the last four messages that you posted on the other thread.
You can contact customer service through the home page or by phone at 0***-***-****.
You posted a question saying that you lost this page, so I am posting another reply so that the system will alert you to it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I STILL HAVEN'T GOT YOUR REPLY OT MY QUESTIONS.. I TRIED THE WEB ADDRESS YOU GAVE B UT IT TOOK ME TO THE CONVERSATIONS WITH DOCTOR DAVID ABOUT TYRING TO GET THROUGH ON DIFFERENT NUMBERS.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I LOST THE PAGE WITH MY QUESTIONS AND YOUR RESONSE.
I have not provided additional answers because when we last talked, you were going to contact customer service.
What did customer service say when you contacted them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
CUSTOMER SERVICES ARE NO TCHARGING ME FOR THE TELEPHONE CONVERSTAION. DOCOTR DAVID DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. WE DIDN'T GET THROUGH SO IOWULD BE GRATEFUL I FOYU DID.
OK.
Dr. David apparently typed answers to some of your questions.
Could you state what questions you still have that have not yet been answered?
You posted another question
You need to stop posting additional questions and only reply within one thread until it is answered.
The other post said -
dr lve... he said that I couldn't die 15 years after feeling faint that something would have shown up on my tests.now that it wouldn't take 9 years to die although I have been thinking for 9 years that I am.and as ill for 9 years after 7 happy years. and
that was it . but I was so good normally at goin g to the doctor. normally people of my age 62 die because of cancer or some thing terminal surely no tbecause they didn't go to the doctor when they felt felt faint a few times.
I agree that you have nothing to fear because you were not seen for the old problem. Anything that could have been present at that time that would have been life threatening would have caused problems long before now.
If you are having any current symptoms, then it would be a separate issue, but there clearly is no concern about the old episodes, regardless of whether you were seen by your doctor at that time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
htnak you doctor love. I ma sorry if additional questions come ou t. you have reassured me about that. I guess that the faintin gepisodes would have got worse and I wouldn't have ha d7 years of healthy times.i only saw the doctor once in that time and that was ot have my blood pressure checke dand that was too high. my main ohte rqestion to ht eohter doctor is why I have been ill for 9 years. I suddenly started to say odd things like my back was broken and the nurses were trying to kill me.i wa in a mental hospital two in fact you couldn't agree what was wrong with me. it worries me that it may have been because I didn't see the doctor an di was okay for 7 years but then it came out. is that possible.? or would I have had signs in the 7 years? I ave been tinkin gi ma dyi g sinc ehtne and say it too much. my m antra is I wish I couldgo back t 2006 and seen the doctor . asi said I am angry because I was a hypondriac and usually made a beeline to the doctor about everything.also I sweat a lot, am afraid to go out in case I die and have lost my zest and sense of fun.i have lost my rappor twiht my children cos I say I ma dyig and should have gone ot the doctor. I asked the other doctor if he thought I should have gone. bot***** *****n e do you think I am ill now because of what happened 15 years ago. am I likely ot die? whne I could have been okya if I ah dsen the doctor. I also get uti( I think that is what the infection is called. an dfour weeks ago was admitted to hospital. re the additional questions doctor david took th eones he answered and made a list of answers. he said it was unlikely to die after 9 years . but why then does nobody know what is wrong with me. the last thought was un specified neurotic disorder. I could strangle my self for being led by staff and not doing my usual check with the doctor. I didn't go to my son's wedding because I thought I would die. if I ma not an dave a syou say nothing to fear I don't know how to get this out of this mind set. I am living in supported housing now, in hospital I had ecg. if ther ewas something wrong from feeling faint like my heart wouldn't other symptons have started ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
an dyou may be interested to know that I have a ecg which was fine, comprehensive blood tests which were fine except the liver ,and aclinicla examnation which wa sfne too. no serious problem was found.
None of your current problems are related to the episode 15 years ago, other than your anxiety about it. It does not matter how many different ways you can invent to ask the question from a different perspective, the answer will always be that there is nothing about the episode from 15 years ago that is worrisome.
The is nothing in your current symptoms that suggest a life threatening illness or that you are dying.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
finally then ( good he thinks) how can I get rid of the fear that is always with me for 9 years that I am dying and scared to go out. I rarely go out have spent the last five years here mainly in my room in the supported housing..i have tried two los of counellors. the doctors here say usally people go to their doctors and they don't know what will happen to me. I take that that thye are saying I ma dying saying I am dying but it may just mean that they don't know the best way to get me better. better.how will I get better na dis it yur total belief that I have nothi ng to fear and will be okay from dying. have you any sugestions on what is wrong with me and how I can I prove and get back to my own house?oyu ra egood ta helping me.
If counseling alone is not sufficient to get rid of the fear, the usual next step would be a combination of counseling and medicines, most often one of the antidepressants.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish that I ha d gon e to the doctoreill I die young because I didn't
You are not listening to what I have said. You will not die at any age because you did not go to the doctor 15 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know that bit but what about what is happening to me now being ill for 9 years? and no eon know hwy. u m scared. we don't know what tests would have shown all those years ago. and I or anyone else know why I am ill and what is wrong with me.that's the part I am so worried about. your comments please. all the doctors ask me why I didn't go and I don' t know. I use dot always make a bee line to the doctor about anyhting.. t would be awful to die when it could have been prevented. I undrsand what you are saing about 15 years ago,
The illness for 9 years has nothing to do with the episode 15 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do you know. and if nothing to do with feeling faint what is it? is it
I know because there is no life threatening illness that causes a person to feel faint, then does nothing for 6 years, and then causes 9 years worth of symptoms.
I do not have to know what it is because there is nothing that will do this. Period.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hera what oyu are saying but I feel so I nsecur. all my friend sare having teir grandchildren rund for weeks etc. I haven't ben able to help with my grandchildren because I haven't felt well enough. that must be some thing seriously wrong.i lost my job of running my school because I was saying rubbish and I lost my partner.i have also lost my boys show can't cope with me saying I am dying all the time.so I do need dot know why I suddenly became like this and I f way connected ot the fact I didn't go.if nt what is happening to me. I ma scare dto book tickets for the theatre in case I die or go to the cinema.or visit my friends.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I fear every moment and that isn't natural. an di wonder if I signe dmy own death warrant by not tgoing at the right time and am angry with myself if that is the case a si was usually so good at going for anything.. so good at going ta th elighest thing.
No, your symptoms do not mean that there is something seriously wrong. The most common cause of these symptoms when all of the tests are negative is anxiety, which can make you feel terrible, but is not a life threatening illness.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do I get better?i m on anti anxiety tablets
You need to work with your doctor and counselor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I didn't get anywhere with coun sellors. nothing they said helped and I have been on anti anxiety tablets for ages. lotsof different ones and is why I ma afraid it is something bad.
Then you need to try another regimen. You need to work with your doctor and counselor until you find the regimen that works for you.
You have posted another question. Please do not continue to post additional questions until you have rated and completed this question.
If you want to have further discussion, please provide a positive rating on this question.