Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have suffered with large burning and bleeding piles for

Hi. I have suffered with large burning and bleeding piles for a long time plus small intestinal flatuance which is like whirlwind. After I went for holiday I developed oozing of sticky liquid from the back passage. This is going on for three years. The veins on my hand very swollen. My blood pressure soars high when there high inflammation.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
Have you used anything for this as yet?
Have you been seen?
Please enumerate the medications that you are on right now for any medical problems that you have?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am not on any allopathy medicine. I sincerely ***** ***** homeopathy and I have taken sulphur 200c which reduces the discharge and mucus but does not cure it completely. I have used all the ointments available but nothing helps.if I take dairy products, I get severe bleeding from the back passage and feel ill.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is request.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
The request is for a phone call, where I will call you on your phone number but if you do not wish to use the call services that is okay. I will respond here.
Sorry for the late response.
I think that with the symptoms that you are having you should be seen and examined to find out how severe the hemorrhoids are.
If you have not used any topical application such as a cream that contains hydrocortisone and a local anesthetic like lignocaine among other formulations, that is what you should try initially.
These hemorrhoidal formulations are available OTC but for a stronger prescription strength medication you would have to contact your doctor for further evaluation.
Meanwhile I would recommend that you should also increase your fluid and fiber intake to make your stool as soft as you can so that it irritates your anal area as little as possible.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Rate me by clicking on one of the stars when you are done asking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried every OTC ointments. The result is temporary. I am not constipated and move my bowls everyday.I feel that it could be swollen veins in the rectum area and which have been infected. Or it could be ulcerated colitis.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Ulcerative colitis is very unlikely in your case because this would usually cause loose stools with blood and mucous mixed in it which you are not having.
I think that it just your piles that is causing the problems.
If medical therapy has not helped, like in your case, interventions like banding, injection sclerotherapy may be performed in your case to cure your problem.
Therefore I would recommend that you should consult your doctor to explore these options.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the stars.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Banding, etc is not a permanent cure because haemorrhoids will come back unless the root cause is cured. There is always an involvement of liver and digestion. And also poor circulation and swollen veins in this area. Sorry I don't agree with you. I am looking for a permanent cure .

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David

I see you are looking for a permament solution for your bleeding hemorrhoids

at age 66, as with many health issues, things can go down hill when we are older

many of us can get arthritis in the joints and knees and spine when we get older.

there are really no permanent cures for these issues.

we can get wrinkles in the skin and gray hair, there are no permanent cures for these issues.

and we can also get more inflamed hemorrhoids and poor circulation in the veins in the anus and rectum area.

there are no perament cures for these issues.

but surgery and banding and removing all of the veins in the internal rectal wall can go along way to help preventing future hemorrhoids from coming back.

also exercising to improve circulation and eating healthier and avoiding alcohol and smoking and eating more fruits and vegetables and less red meat and fats can help prevent them from coming back as well

let me know if you have questions.
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician