Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I HAVE HAD THIS PAIN AT THE BOTTOM OF MY STOMACH WEEKS

Customer Question

HI I HAVE HAD THIS PAIN AT THE BOTTOM OF MY STOMACH FOR 8 WEEKS IT GO;S UP THE SIDE OF MY GROIN AND INTO MY BACK . AND CANNOT WALK PROPERLY BECAUSE THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE THANKS
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having this pain in your bottom of your abdomen.

this pain can be from damage to your sacrum or siatica nerves or pelvic floor nerves

you have to see your GP doctor right away for evaluation and to get a CT scan or MRI scan of your pelvis and and sacrum and lower back to check for damage to nerves

you could have a hernia possibly or possibly a kidney stone which is not passing. you have to get those checked for as well.

I see your GP doctor has given you an antibiotic (amoxicillin) and some pain medications.

it doesn't sound like they have done any xrays or scans or ultrasounds to check for other causes

if your pain is bad, you can go to the A&E department of the hospital for sooner evaluation

let me know if you have questions.