DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Discharge is tar-black and smells like rotten egg. Strong pain

Discharge is tar-black and smells like rotten egg. Strong pain in stomach. Was followed by high fever but the fever stopped
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Discharge from where?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When i go to the toilet to poop although the pain preventing me from eating anything i keep going to the toilet. Can you also please recommend some medication i could buy form a chemist.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Absolutely not!!
This is not self treatment without exam.
This could be
colon infection
abscess
diverticulitis
obstruction
inflammatory bowel disease
All of these are potentially dangerous and treatment depends on examination and testing.
I would even say you are justified in going to A&E at this point.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I have not heard back from you.
Please realize this could even be an upper GI bleed, which is dangerous.
I suggest you go right to A&E.
OK, so that is an initial answer….