Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Should I be worried now I had intercourse in the middle

Customer Question

Hi should I be worried now I had intercourse in the middle of may after that I had my period and the follow month which was June I had it now July has come and gone and I am 12 day late I tested myself for a pregnancy test when I was 5 or 6 days and it said negative I've also been getting manor cramping like my period coming but there noting I've been feeling sick with headache and back pain and having different colours of discharge but mostly clear and creamy I also feel bloated and my belly does look like it has Increased and my mood swings keep changing and my breast feel very full and tingly should I be worried
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,Yes there is still risk of pregnancy.Urine pregnancy kit id not as sensitive.Hence a blood test is recommended to check for pregnancy more accurately.Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****