Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I really need to drop some weight I am 5ft 2 3/4 inches and

I really need to drop some weight I am 5ft 2 3/4 inches and weigh 15stone my average daily calorie intake is 1200. My exercise levels are not great but I do try to keep moving. I know a lot of my problem is I dont eat fruit or veg it makes me physically gag. I want to eat healthier for me and to set the right example for my kids. I just don't know what to do or where to get help the go doesn't ever seem bothered about what I can only describe as a phobia to fruit and veg. Is there some help I can get please. I also suffer with inter cranial hypertension so losing weight is important
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
You don't need to eat too many fruit and veg
do you eat a lot of processed sugar?
how much do you exercise?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cut all fizzy drinks out of my diet i never eat sweets or crisps as I don't like them don't really eat cakes or ice creams.
I do 25mins Zumba a day I walk a flight of stairs at least 16times a day 30mins walking the dogs. I don't eat any fruit or veg. I don't get it all I ever here is about 5 fruit and veg a day and how important it is
It is important but you can still lose weight without it You need to exercise more. 60 min per day at least
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even if I lose weight if I'm not eating the right things doesn't that mean that my overall health won't improve
Sure it does.
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)