Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I visited a Doctor three weeks ago about my Arthritis. Without

I visited a Doctor three weeks ago about my Arthritis. Without warning this Doctor slide back his chair from his desk and put both his hands together and a hit me in the back of the neck. I have "Ankylosing Spondylitis" He said nothing slid his chair back to the desk position and started to write. Is this within the guidelines or could this be classed as assault. Thankyou
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
This is absolutely not within normal boundaries for a doctor.
This is assault in my opinion
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)