DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Good evening, my question is, a concern regarding lymphadyma,

good evening, my question is, a concern regarding lymphadyma, in my left leg,in 2010, i was admitted into hospital in princess royal hospital, with an infection,placed on a drip with strong antibiotics, for six days.leg went extreamly red, up to the knee area.i feel a back ache. and not sure what to do, should i go to a,n e, to chat with adoctor there, i recently moved and have not registerd with a G,P,...I live in mobberley knutsford cheshire, maccalesfield is my nearest hospital, please could you advise,i dont have a tempreature. thank you sobat din age 62.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Hello\
Temperature or not, increasing redness can be a blood clot, or infection, called celluitis.
Both can be dangerous and you are at risk for both.
Go to a & e without any doubt.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.