Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

ThereMy husband has just noticed a new 'mole' on my

Hi there
My husband has just noticed a new 'mole' on my calf. I would like to send you a picture so you can have a look but I don't know how....? I am 45. Thanks
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, yes I would still like an answer please plus help on how to attach a picture from my phone (I am travelling). Many thanks
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
Please send the photo to***@******.***. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr Hoellering

Thank you for your reply. I have just emailed you a photo and can send more if needed. The reason I am worried is that I am 45 and it is on my leg (= high risk for women skin cancer site).

Thanks!

Thank you, ***** ***** viewed it.
It is not absolutely normal, since it isn't round but has irregular borders. The colour is not homogenous but a little spotty. Therefore I would extirpate the mole. I wouldn't be worried, because it doesn't look like skin cancer to me, but it could change into one.
Feel free to ask if anything is not clear yet!
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience: Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.