Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I had oral sex with a girl last Saturday with a condom on

Customer Question

Hi I had oral sex with a girl last Saturday with a condom on Monday I had dihoria then on Tuesday I started to have irritation to the tip of my penis but it does not hurt. The dihoria has stoped but the irritation is stil there. When I pulled my foreskin back I noticed some redness do you know what this could be?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David

the irritaiton of the tip of the penis can be from sex or from spermicide from the condom

also if you drink alcohol or caffeine in coffee or sodas, this can irritate your bladder and urethra and the tip of your penis as well.

chance of STD from oral sex would be very very low

and you used a condom for vaginal sex which is smart.

let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way for me post a picture as I'm worried about the redness under the foreskin it does not hurt but there seems to be inflamation. Also in regards ***** ***** you said at the time this started I was drunking excessively.I went to the doctors they said food poisoning but didn't tell them about the oral sexHow long does the irritation last?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
sure, you can upload a photo from a computer with these instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

oral sex and suction trauma to the penis can last for a few days to a few weeks.

as long as you are drinking alcohol the alcohol will continue to irritate the urethra.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
that does look red and irritated

I'm surprised it is not hurt.

it could be trauma from sex.

it doesn't look like an STD

it doesn't look like it is close to the urethra meatus either.

do you have a doctor you can see?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

unfortunately not as I am off to another continent for another 2 weeks.

what cause urethra meatus? and would this cause irritation to the top of the penis. Im not sure why it does not hurt because it does look very soar.

Could you please give me a idea as to what you think it is. I am very confused and scared as I has sex with another female when I got back from holiday.

What advise would you give to treat this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
urethra meatus is the opening on your penis where the urine comes out

but that doesn't look like where the redness is.

I would use neosporin on the area

I bet the area is trauma from oral sex

teeth must have scraped the area

do you have any neosporin?
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr, it's me again so I went to the clinic and she said I am clear of chlamdiya and ghonarea she said the penis looked fine but she suspected me to have a double uretha which at time didn't know existed. Now a month on a few days ago I started to feel the irritation on the tip of my penis it doesn't hurt but it just stings a little. Also it looks like I have a small bump which looks sore on the shaft! Also the there is a tinge of blue at the bottom of the head on the penis.
Can please help out here, I am so stressed because of it!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the positive feedback.the blue is normal. that is a normal vein at teh bottom of the head of the penis.caffeine or alcohol can irritate the urethra and head of the penis.the bump on the shaft can be an ingrown hair follicle or a fordcye spot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Dr it's not a bump on the shaft! It's still the same as the attached photo above with the redness a small bump.
What could this be
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
can you upload a clear jpg photo of the area?