Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am a 47 year old woman. Around Christmas I vigorously used

Customer Question

I am a 47 year old woman. Around Christmas I vigorously used a homemade salt facial scrub and then a hard drying mud facepack. I did this several times over about 3 weeks. About a week after I last did this in early February, I noticed a sagging in my nose to mouth lines. Over the weeks these have become very pronounced. My skin has become extremely soft and squidgy on my face and neck. It looks crepey and It has a thickened almost bloated appearance. The sensation is very irritated and sensitive within the skin. The skin is not red but goes red immediately if touched. It feels like pins and needles all over. It also bleeds very easily now like the skin has really thinned almost. I have developed what looks like three indentation patches on my right cheek, a bit like wrinkles. I am under a dermatologist but she has no idea. I have had a biopsy but it's revealed nothing.I used to look young for my age until recently. Please help as this is ruining my life. Thank you
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a pic?
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States
please attach a picture for me.can you?do you take any other meds?