Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

Ive been having pain in the LUQ time and

Ive been having pain in the LUQ for some time and experience localised sharp pain on deep palpation. I have visited my doctor who believes it is a stomach ulcer however I have no history of NSAID use or H Pylori having been tested.
My bowel are slightly light in colour with white pieces lodged throughout (tested for parasites negative)
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
When do you have this pain? After the meals or before? Is it dependent from your diet? Did PPI help?
Did your bowel movements change?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its pretty constant gnawing type of pain although the severity does vary. Im not 100% sure about the meals its kind of always there however i would say that eating may improve the pain somewhat.

I have had a prescription for 28 PPI's twice and the issue hasn't resolved, however I did not take these religiously (missing a day here and there). So perhaps thats why.

I suppose my main concern is the localisation of the pain and the white pieces in the stool which seem really odd?. Something that i forgot to mention was sometimes when i get the pain i feel a sharp pain in the left side of chest just before the shoulder joint

When the stomach doesn't work properly, pieces in the stool are normal.
Which PPi and how much mg did you take? Before or after meals, and what part of the day?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Lansoprazole 30mg in the morning, empty stomach

Ok, perfect.
So: I recommend doing this 4 weeks in a row without stops. Have an ultrasound done not to miss gall- bladder problems. If liver and gall bladder are ok and the pain stays, pleas have a gastroscopy.
If eating resolves the pain, a duodenitis or duodenic ulcer is the most probable reason.