Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I'm a boy, 16 years old - never had any trouble medically

Hi, i'm a boy, 16 years old - never had any trouble medically before but need help.. I have been very stressed over what's up with my head/brain for a while now! I get headaches quite often.. They are not severe enough to force me to miss out on activities but they are still there. Usually in one place and kind of like a dull ache.
Recently i have noticed that i am suffering from floaters. They only ever really appear when i'm outside in the light or looking at the sky. They are becoming mire frequent too. Just to note i am short sighted so i'm not sure how much this effects it.
Also, when it's quiet i sometimes hear a ringing sound in my head.. I am really stressed so this could be a side effect of that.
I never really feel sick unless i really think about it, but i guess that is just nerves!
I'm hoping you understand my situation and can give me some reassurance that it could be stress or to do with my age and growth.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Do you have any focal neurological symptoms like weakness, numbness or tingling?
are you an anxious young man?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have any numbness or tingling. The only thing i can say is that sometimes my head feels heavy, especially at the back.
I am extremely anxious over my symtpms, i am always thinking about it.
I think this is primarily anxiety.I do think you should be checked by your GP but I see no concerning signs here of a tumor or otherwise
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's what i am hoping! Is there any possible explanation for the floaters?
Because that is my main worry.
floaters happen to everyone. It is nothing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay, that's reassuring. Mine are just fairly frequent that's all. But i think about them all the time which doesn't help!
Thanks for your service! Full marks from me!
welcome :)please don't forget that all important positive rating
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)