How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 57702
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I've got pain in my Achilles and ankle bone

This answer was rated:

I've got pain in my Achilles and ankle bone
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
any injury?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I struggle to get up and down the stairs because the Achilles is pulling on something inside my foot

any injury?
Dr. Phil, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


what injury?
This might need physio. Can I ask what the injury was?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

fractured ankle

OKay. So that is why you have pain. Are you getting treatmen for it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


why not?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im not sure what to do

see your GP!you need to see an orthopaedic surgeon