Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am a 54 year old man and i underwent a cosmetic Facelift

Hello, I am a 54 year old man and i underwent a cosmetic Facelift procedure in March 2013 in Poland. I chose Poland in view of the excellent results my fiancée received regarding rinoplasty, and the initial cost. The surgery went OK and the result was exceptable. However, I noticed that after only 1 year the results were looking very poor to the extent that I now hardly have a defined jawline, and saggy jowls. In view of this, I visited the Clinic in Poland again in March 2015 to talk with the surgeon, he informed me that " I have poor skin elasticity " and he "will not perform revision surgery". However, I now have reason to believe that only a Skin Only Facelift procedure was originally performed and not a SMAS Facelift which I paid for.
Can you please tell me on the best course of action I can take to prove my suspicion?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
where do you live?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I live in Grimsby Town in the UK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello......are you there?

I'm here. SorryYou need an independent consult in the UK. You will need to go private. A good plastic surgeon can tell exactly what was done
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)