DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I'm a 31 year old male. From puberty I've always had

Customer Question

Hello, I'm a 31 year old male. From puberty I've always had small skin coloured spots on my penis - they still exist to this day. I also have some small white/skin coloured pimples of the underside of penis - they stretch from the base of the penis, up towards the tip. They're painless, but occasionally do expel puss, This is particularly the case in in hot weather and when I sweat heavily. I have been to an STI clinic before, which found nothing.
I haven't had sexual intercourse for about 7 years so I would be alarmed if these were related to an STI. As someone who suffers from anxiety this has begun to take over my whole daily thought process
Any advice or thoughts?
ps. I have an appointment next week with a Doctor.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
These sound like fordyce spots.
They are normal, as I am sure the clinic told you.
I would be glad to look at a picture here.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your response last week. My doctors appointment was cancelled this week. If I was to upload a picture would be ok to have a look please?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
sure please upload