Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My left ear is on and off irritated. 1st had drops then

Customer Question

Hello my left ear is on and off irritated. 1st had drops then 2nd visit and more I ve to use olive oil to help it... It s ok but it keeps on coming back. It is sometimes sinful and make me dizzy so I use police oil. It settles but comes back. Should I get it to be looked at again by a specialist? Thanks
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for the question.you should get your ear examined by a specialist because the symptoms you have signal some pathology in your inner ear, it might be infection. Ear infection should be treated as early as possible to avoid serious complications and spread to mastoid and brain.Let me know if you need further information.Please do leave a positive rating for the service .Best wishes.