Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Ultimate load does it work and is it safe to use,i am on one

Customer Question

ultimate load does it work and is it safe to use,i am on one medication tamsulosin hydrochloride,i am desperate to try some thing
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
What symptoms are you having that you are hoping to improve with the Ultimate Load?
I had asked for some clarification and have not heard back.

Whether Ultimate Load may help would depend upon the symptom that you are hoping to improve. For exam le, if you are having some erectile dysfunction, then the L-arginine in the Ultimate Load may help. It is not as potent as prescription medicines for erectile dysfunction, but it may be helpful. However, if the symptom is a decrease in the volume of ejaculate, that would be less likely to be helped by the Ultimate Load.

As for safety, this supplement would be generally very well tolerated, but any drug or supplement may have side effects. This supplement can cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating, or a lowering of blood pressure.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.