Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have realised a year or two now that when I keep

I have realised for about a year or two now that when I keep my urine for some hours, this slimy kind of whitish sticky fluid soils my panty. I've been worried about it for some time now but shy to tell a doctor in person about it. Please help me
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David

the whitish sticky fluid could be vaginal secretions or from a bartholin's gland fluid

that is a good idea not to hold on to your urine for too long. that can be a set up for bacterial bladder infections for women

you should see your gyn doctor and get a gyn examination to check for prominent bartholin's gland

but if you drink plenty of fluid and urinate on a regular basis and don't hold in your urine, I bet you will be fine

let me know if you have questions.