Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
How can we be of assistance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I had ache in side of both boobs few days ago that went . I have a burning uncomfortable feeling on both upper at the back of my arms .
Have you noticed whether any actions will ease or exaacerbate these symptoms?
Have you tried any medicines to help with these symptoms?
If so, what medicine and dose have you taken?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I'm hot I find it burns more
No haven't taken anything
Thank you for the additional information.

The most common cause of these symptoms would be from musculoskeletal inflammation. Conditions of the breasts would usually not also cause symptoms in the back of the arms. Esophageal problems may sometimes cause aching along the side of the chest and can radiate to the arms, but this would be less likely, particularly if there is no alteration of symptoms with eating.

Although it would require an evaluation to make a definitive diagnosis, it would be reasonable to try an anti-inflammatory medicine, such as ibuprofen or naproxen, to try to ease symptoms. If this is effective, then no further evaluation would be necessary.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know. If I have answered your question, please remember to provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And sometimes burning under arms
The same answer applies.