Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I'm 23 years old,dob 3/10/91 really worried something is

Hi I'm 23 years old,dob 3/10/91 really worried something is wrong. Have 2 children youngest is 16 months, I find intercourse painful in the last 10 months. Always bleed after intercourse, periods all over the place, and the last 2 months I'm randomly spotting brown colour blood? Also having pains in my vagina. No chance of having a s.t.i. been married 2 months it's really bothering me and my husband that it hurts me, Is this normal? I've been told to get checked for cervical cancer by a friend but I don't no any thing about it and no I can't have a smear test till I'm 25.thanks leanne
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
Something is definitely wrong and cervical cancer ad well as inflammatory diseases has to be ruled out. You shouldn't have sex when it hurts you! And of course you will be examined when you tell your gyn about your issues.
All the best!