DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My 11 year old son was playing football and fell back and

hi my 11 year old son was playing football and fell back and banged his head and then had a seizure for his pals say 30 secs to 1 minute. then about 3 months later he jumped off a fence and banged his head. he was fine straight after it but 10 mins later he had no recollection of the last 10 minutes. Then last week he was sent home from school with dizzy spells. I was thinking about a mri scan as it has been really worrying me. what would you recommend?
Kind Regards
Craig Dobbin
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloHe needsNeuro examEEG, preferably a sleep deprived EEGMRI OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so should i ask my local GP for a referral?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Yes.Absolutely.Without question. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.