Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I have been trying to get treated without a resolution.

I have been trying to get treated for months without a resolution. I have neck and shoulder pain, nausea, wobbly on my feet, muddled head, light sensitive, tinnitus and feel really I'll, help please
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer,

Which specialists did you consult? What was their diagnosis? Do you suffer from any medical condition or take any daily medications?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Go, physio, await a neuro appointment, not been given a diagnosis, on levothyroxin.
Dear customer,

With these symptoms you need to consult a neurologist. Your symptoms are most probably due to migraine with migraine associated vertigo. Abnormal sensitivity to light is seen in this condition along with head pain, nausea, vomiting, and blurred vision. However there are many other conditions which can cause similar symptoms. Hence your doctor needs to take a detailed history, examination, and investigations into consideration and then with an accurate diagnosis and treatment your symptoms will decrease.

Take care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My. Symptom worsen on head movement, I have suffered from classic migraine years ago and recognise that this is not the same. I have to lie down to let all the stimulation which are high settle. The overall unwellness is not in my option migraine.
Dear customer,

Migraine is one of the differential diagnosis, the other diagnosis which your doctor will evaluate you for is benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). Also you need to get your thyroid function tests done to know whether you are being adequately treated with levothyroxine. Based on the test results your dosage of levothyroxine may need to be increased or decreased. Also a complete blood count is required to look for anemia which may cause some of your symptoms.

Take care.