Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been feeling really achy days , last 5 days

Customer Question

I have been feeling really achy for 7 days , last 5 days been in bed on and off , was achy all over now it's mainly thighs , knees and tops of arms. I was on antibiotics for sinus , Dr has given me blood tests this week , came back cholesterol 5 and low folic acid so I on 5mg daily everything else came back normal. Feel tired then have bouts of energy but when walking feels like my legs are heavy weights. Dr has not commented on achy mussels .
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for the question. You are suffering from myalgias that is muscles aches because of your sinus infection. As your blood tests appears to be alright except low folic acid, there is nothing much to worry about. These aches would go away once your sinusitis improves. I would suggest you should take your antibiotics regularly and can use tylenol for body aches. Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself well hydrated. Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Wish you good health.