Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I have got a blister on my heel ,it's ok all day when I go

I have got a blister on my heel ,it's ok all day when I go to bed after a while I keep getting stinging pains ,every 15to20 seconds I have had this for two nights now no sleep help
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
These are typical nerve irritations. It might help when you take a cool pack in the evening while sitting on your sofa. OTC Ibuprofene takes pain and swelling and is recommended when your kidneys are working properly and you have no stomach issues.
You can try if you feel better when you lift up your legs a little more in bed and don't use covers that are too heavy or too warm.
There is no reason to worry, it will get better spontaneously.
I wish you a soon recovery!