Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a lesion or maybe aneurysm in my lower right leg. Is

I have a lesion or maybe aneurysm in my lower right leg. Is it safe to fly with this?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Hi,What are the symptoms you are experiencing?Can you attach an image of the lesion here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not have an image. I have had an ultra sound and a MRI scan. Have just received a letter referring me to a vascular team and they have said it may be lesion or aneurysm. I would just like to know if it is safe to fly with either of these, as I go on holiday in 2 weeks.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Yes you can fly with this type of lesion. Just be careful to avoid any trauma to the area as it is vascular lesion. There is no restriction in flying with such kind of lesions.Please do leave a positive rating.Wish you good health.