Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Folliculitis my partner has it. hes been prescribed antibiotics

Customer Question

folliculitis my partner has it. hes been prescribed antibiotics but its so red and dry inbetween the shoulder blades is there anything I can use to moisturise the skin and keep it clean without making it any worse?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
yes, you can use cetaphil or eucerin.
avoid hot showers
that should help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent you questions and more details in relation for the question you answered above on the same day sept 12th to get more information it was stated that I could ask more questions until I was satisfied as I had paid £34 to you. you haven't answered those questions and now ive received an email stating I can get 20% off my next question!

ive paid £34 not got what what has been stated with more relevant information on the exact same subject and I feel what a con

I need a picture of the area. please attach one so I can help more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

as I stated in the last reply I sent you I sent questions andmore details in relation to above on the same day sept 12th to get more information it was stated that I could ask you more questions until I was satisfied as I had paid £34 to you . you still haven't answered those questions to date As requested I sent a picture of the area affected with folliculitis which you hav not sent any response to so no im not satisfied with the fact ive paid £34 for you just to tell me what cream I can use to moisturise the area

I should have just asked a pharmacist . I thought this would be a helpful and easy way for me to get some answers but far from it.

I have not gotten any picture.please email it to***@******.***