Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Is there any medicine to loose weight in homeopathy?

Hi. Can you first tell me the problem if you're having one in losing weight? And since homeopathy is a somewhat broad term can you tell me what you meant by that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to loose nearly two stones have done loads of different diets lost the weigh and put it back on .don't feel happy need help to get into shape. Don't know what else you need to know
Just some more information first please Aruna--what kind of diet have you tried and have you had your thyroid function tested?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did Cambridge diet and few similar to that shakes and soups diets and high protein dies as well haven't had my thyroid checked. I'm watching what I eat now.don't eat too much either walk more than four hours everyday because I am a post woman still not loosing any weight. My sleep is not good either awake at loads of times at night.
Thanks Aruna. So just one last question--what exactly did you mean when you used the term homeopathy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to use something natural and I think homeopathy is better choice because it can treat the root cause
OK. You can try Nux vomica 30C pellets--one per day. That can be very effective for your weight problem but you should check with your doctor before taking any homeopathic medication
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where can I get it from and how long do I need to take them for?
Here's a link and I'd suggest only for a month

http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?N=1006607&enteredSku=336010295243
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ru sure it is for weight loss.
Yes it is, among other things
Yes, among other things