Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Is there any other connection that might be connected to a

Customer Question

Is there any other connection that might be connected to a cat allergies.
Like house dust or mould?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Yes there are close connections.People who are allergic to cats, also found to have allergies against dust mites, pollens, grass, ragweed, and even nuts.However, these need to be confirmed.You should go for skin allergy testing for further confirmation. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The reason Im asking is the fact that my Daughter has a rash over her body that keeps returning.
We have 4 cats that live both outside and come in when they like.
The reason for my question is that she doesn't clean her room properly and is saying that the cats will have to leave because o the rash.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
OkIn that case this can be cat hair related allergies but also something else as I noted earlier.Definitely allergy testing warranted. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/