Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I would like a name nuroligest in Europe who would support

I would like a name nuroligest in Europe who would support me to give my child medical cbd safely . would know a lust doctors or hospitals or centres where I could get advice Florence lanigan ireland
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
can you travel to the US?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I could travel us but I would like to try a nuroligest in Europe first If you could find a Hosiptal centre or nuroligest in any country europe

I haven't been able to find any in the Europe. But if you can travel to the US maybe the doctors there can talk to a neurologist near you to superviseHere is a GREAT study going on at UAB https://www.uab.edu/medicine/neurology/research/uab-cannabidiol-program
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like list nuroligest in us I have read a lot reaserch. If could send a list. I would be great full a list nuroligest in the united states who provides services to children with eplisey and use medical cbd oil . I would like to go to a nuroligest in america to give medical cbd oil to my child.

Contact this program. There are many neurologists here that do it. I gave you that link. It will be impossible to give you a list