Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I just discovered a small lump about the size of a garden pea

i just discovered a small lump about the size of a garden pea at the bottom of my scrotum what can it be and should i see my doctor right away
Hi. It probably is either a varicocele--a tangle of small veins inside your scrotum--or if it's in the skin of the scrotum it's likely a benign cyst. Neither is anything serious but since I can't examine you it would be best to have your doctor take a look next week Let me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank yuo for puting my mind at rest for now,ihave an appointment with doctor next week and will mention it to him.C.Rooney your rating is excellent

My pleasure Charles but besides saying the rating is excellent you need to click on the excellent smiley face icon too
Charles--are you having trouble rating my service?