Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I just discovered a small lump about the size of a garden pea

i just discovered a small lump about the size of a garden pea at the bottom of my scrotum what can it be and should i see my doctor right away
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. It probably is either a varicocele--a tangle of small veins inside your scrotum--or if it's in the skin of the scrotum it's likely a benign cyst. Neither is anything serious but since I can't examine you it would be best to have your doctor take a look next week Let me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank yuo for puting my mind at rest for now,ihave an appointment with doctor next week and will mention it to him.C.Rooney your rating is excellent

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure Charles but besides saying the rating is excellent you need to click on the excellent smiley face icon too
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Charles--are you having trouble rating my service?