Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

There is a ring of skin on my penis that doesn't expand

Customer Question

There is a ring of skin on my penis that doesn't expand when I get an erection, it just tears.its been happening on and of for the past six months. I've tried e45 on it but it hasn't helped.What cream or anything should I use on it.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. The most likely cause of this problem is a yeast infection. Use of over the counter available clotrimazole cream twice daily and 1% hydrocortisone cream twice daily can help you a lot. Wash the area with soap and water, let it dry in open air, mix both creams and apply on the area. Do it for two weeks. If the above suggestions doesn't help you in next 2 weeks, See your dermatologist for an opinion but I reassure you that nothing is serious. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards