Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

First thing in the morning I get anurgent need to pee I have

First thing in the morning I get anurgent need to pee I have noticed that before urine is released a creamy sort of fluid is released, urinating is also uncomfortable as it gives a burning sensation also I need to pee more often than I used too
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
It looks as if you had aquired a urinary tract infection. This may be due to simple bacteria. Because of the creamy fluid one has to think about gonorrhea, too. if there might be a possible infection, you should have a swab from that creamy fluid. If there was no possibility to get infected, a urinary test is helpful. You will need antibiotics to get well again.
Drinking lots of fluids help against U.T infections.
I wish you all the best!
How are you doing now?
You have read my answer but didn't give a positive rating yet. Is something still not clear? Feel free to ask!
Otherwise please hit the positive (hopefully excellent) feedback button for me, because only then I will receive credit for my help. Thank you, ***** ***** the best!