Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Thank you response. Whilst this is having no impact

Thank you for your response. Whilst this is having no impact whatsoever, and indeed I would have been unaware if the test had not been carried routinely, I would like to get a clear diagnosis. Can you help me with this?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer, Thanks for contacting Justanswer. What is your question?
Dear customer, I saw your previous question. One of the causes for loss of vibration sense is peripheral neuropathy. In peripheral neuropathy the sensory nerves that receive sensation such as vibration may be affected. One of causes of peripheral neuropathy is deficiency of B vitamins such as B-12 which is crucial to nerve health. Hence you were asked to take this vitamin. Take care.