Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

So - When bending over last 4 weeks, I get a very small

So - When bending over for the last 4 weeks, I get a very small pain/pressure on the upper right temple area of the head ( very next to the ears ). I did a MRI of head , sinuses, and muscular/soft tissue on the head which revealed nothing. Did a seance of Physio, Osteopath that found pressure within the neck. However treatment didn't seem to really help. The worst thing is that it comes and goes.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. It sounds like this is a neck muscle spasm/tension headache situation but there may be a disk problem in your neck that's causing it so you need an MRI of your cervical spine. The other possibility would be occipital neuritis--an inflammation of the greater occipital nerve in the back of your skull and if that were the case a cortisone injection in the area of that nerve would treat that problem Please let me know if you need any more information
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need any more information Guillaume
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sure - How long should it last : Muscle spasm or disc issue ? also what drug should i ask to my doctor ? (Doctor in the UK), because as i said, i have tried muscle relaxant Decontractyl (Mephenesin) and it didnt do much apart tiring me up.

I will tell the Dr tomorrow also about occipital neuritis

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well if it's disk issue that can be treated with epidural injections and proper physical therapy but it can't be cured. The occipital neuritis can be cured with the cortisone injection

I would, for now, treat you with a course of prednisone and ibuprofen

Let me know how it goes for you