Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I have found a large freckle between my toes . Is this

Hi I have found a large freckle between my toes . Is this something to worry about iv been reading about melanoma been found in this place. It is light brown no jagged edge and about the size of a pen

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I will be pleased to help you. Can you send a photo?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi please see the photo attached

Thank you for the very good fotos.
This freckle looks absolutely harmless, even though you can only tell for sure qwhen you have the chance to see it in reality.
Actually, it is possible to have a melanoma even in this place. But you are on the safe side; I assume, you have had this for a very long time.
You can show it your doctor when you see him/her out of other reasons, but there is lots of time. Please see her/him asap, if the colour changes or the borders become edgy.
All the best!
You have read my answer but didn't hit a positive feedback button yet. Is something not quite clear yet? Feel free to ask!
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience: Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.