DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I wanted to ask whether I can take the contraceptive

I wanted to ask whether I can take the contraceptive pill ( I take Yasmin) with Agnus Castus. I intend on coming off the pill but I don't want to shock my body so I wanted to take both together for 3 months and then come off the pill. Is this a good idea?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Completely un necessary
There is no reason to stay on yasmin for 3 months.
And in fact taking these together might mess up the action of both.
You need to be under the supervision of a doctor familiar with both types of treatment.
If I were in charge, I would stop the yasmin, monitor and use the chaste tree as indicated...or other interventions.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think this answers my question. Thanks

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome.
Please click a positive rating here
We are only paid per positive rating and for bonuses.
Find me any time.