Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have got sticky poo and pain right side of abdomen like feeling

I have got sticky poo and pain right side of abdomen like feeling my intestines are hurting me,it's very hard to get my poo out,should I see the doctor?? Or do self-care
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query.Yes it would be better to get a thorough examination and investigation by your physician to rule out some conditions like infections and irritable bowel syndrome . Mean while you should increase your fluid intake and fiber content in your diet. You can take tylenol for pain relief.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on stars on top right corner.Let me know if you have further questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,very helpful....