DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

HelloI have headache since a year. I thought it is because

I am Roshan, 34 years old, I have headache since a year. I thought it is because of my aye as I have squint in my both eyes. I have got two toxin injection in my right eye so far. The eye specialist said both eye are very healthy they are not reason for headache. My GB doctor prescribed me Amitriptylins 10mg then 25mg since I start taking it the headache goes and comes it was before concentrated on the right side of my head however it is now on both side. I feel numbness on he top of my head with higher temperature on the right side. Yesterday the headache was very strong I was eating my right hand started shaking I was unable to carry the spoon.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiI am not sure what your medical question is.You did not ask one.This sounds like migrain.I would suggest you go back to your doctor and ask for a migraine preventative other thanamytriptalline.Perhaps a beta blocker.And an acute med such as a tryptan. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.