Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Dear doctor I Started with very painful stomach ache.,had

Dear doctor I Started with very painful stomach ache.,had uncontrollable shivers through the night violently sick twice.Have taken one dose of gaviscon and 4 paracetamols over last 24 hours.The shakes and chills have stopped but I have severe pain internal left side just below the bottom rib this also causes pain when getting up or walking. Can you please advise. Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
With the symptoms that you are having, you should be seen in the emergency.
I would like to have a scan of your abdomen done right away to rule out things like a kidney stone, pancreatitis, gastritis, among other causes that could be leading to your symptoms.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me when you are done asking.
If you wish to talk over the phone you can accept the additional services offer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have just returned home after week in hospital Problem was stones jamming the bile duct These were removed during endoscope procedure.Thank you for excellent advice regards ***** ***** Bill Forman.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.

You are most welcome.

I am glad that I was able to help you out.

If you ever have more questions, ever, do let me know.

I am here daily.