Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My wife is 23 and we just married two years , she was been

Customer Question

My wife is 23 and we just married two years , she was been having delay in getting her period and we consulted a Docter and it was said that its early menopause,
I want to knew what can be done ?
She sweats at night , she is lonely tired lazy moody is it all related to menopause or I am just doubting, she has pain in her vagina when we have sex and not lubricant
What's the future of her condition and how could I make it up to her
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Obviously she's very young to be be in early menopause. How was that diagnosis reached--by checking things like her estrogen, progesterone, testosterone FSH and LH levels? And did the doctor talk about treatment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't pay more , and as I am trying to get help online for the first time I don't knew how this was
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You don't have to pay more--that was just an automatic offer more time offer that you don't have to accept. And you aren't debited anything unless your rate my service after I give you an answer
So can we continue and can you answer the questions I asked please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She had a treatment for 4 months having hormone tablets but after finishing , night sweats came back also she didn't have her period now I consulted a Docter she gave five days tablet for to have periods and after it will check all blood tests and will tell me if I could go for an IVF or not also she said after one year you can't go for an IVF with her eggs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I knew there would be difficulty in getting pregnant but I am more afraid about her Heath how would it be ? She will be same as other women in her daily life
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--has she had other tests like of her thyroid function, cortisol levels, a test for anemia, etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's ok if I could take 4 hours for this as I could be with her to respond you accurately, sorry for that
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No problem at all--I'll be here when you get back to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We did Hormone test , Thyroid test and ultra sound scanning
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but the thyroid test is only for antibodies--what about her TSH level?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sending you the attachment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Below are the tablets which she was taking for four months
My estra 2 mg -28days
Day 20 -Duphaston -10
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Thanks--so she isn't low thyroid.
So to recap what exactly is your question about all this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After four tablet is finished and last period was Augest 29 and two days back she started Primeolut n 5mg tablet for five daysMy question was to get pregnant what can be done , is it really early menopause?
Does this a serious situation how to handle this , how can she get better is there a Cure
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK
No this isn't early menopause.
What she needs now is a medication called Clomid that will allow her to ovulate so she can get pregnant.
At this point she needs to see a fertility MD specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir
It's a happy news ,Are you sure about this , I had send all the reports did you check all of it , I am sorry for rechecking
And how about hot flashes at night ? Is it normal
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm sure. And I did look at all the reports you sent me. The hot flashes are just from her hormone imbalance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would try to consult a Docter day after tomorrow and come back to you , I am afraid if I rate you now , than this conversation would be ended , I really want to talk to you later , thanks a lot n good night here
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You can go ahead and rate now--the page will still be open for several days even after that