Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

If I had sex with a and the condom broke and I was

Customer Question

If I had sex with a prostitute and the condom broke and I was unprotected for a max of 10 seconds what is the chance of catching something like chlamydia? And how soon would I see symptoms
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. The likelihood of catching any STD like that would be extremely low and as for symptoms like burning on urination or discharge they could begin in as little as one week after the exposure but more commonly the time frame would be two to three weeks. Let me know if you need more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What about gonnorhea? Tho only symptoms I have is frequent urination more than usual. The condom completely broke at the top but as I said I felt it right away and changed it immediatley
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Gonorrhea usually starts symptoms within two days. But from what you've told me I don't think you've caught any STD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What would be the first symptoms of gonnorhe? Is frequent and urgent urination one? Or would it just be irritation from the condom as I have had this happen before when wearing a condom. Although it didn't break that time
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
A lot of burning on urination and a fairly copious discharge of yellow or white pus from the penis