Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

There, I am a 19 year old male. I have been experiencing

Hi there,
I am a 19 year old male. I have been experiencing tension type headaches on the left side, mainly at the back of my head. The vision in my left eye only is also slightly blurry. Not hugely but I struggle reading things at a distance with my left eye but I can read them with my right eye. I have also had a very slight feeling of stiffness in my left arm. This collection of symptoms is causing me a great deal of anxiety and stress. I have not been able to register with my local GP until recently and have not yet been able to make an appointment with them.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
How long have you had this?
any sensitivity to light and noise?
family history of migraine?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your time!

A few weeks-months

No sensitivity that I've noticed in particular

Not that I know of

Do the headaches last all day? how many times per week?do they make you nauseous at all?how do you get them to go away?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They come and go.

No they don't.

Sometimes twisting my head in certain ways causes slight relief, but they're fairly persistent. However the pain I would only rate minor; it does not hugely interfere with my day-to-day life. What I worry about (which is probably pretty stupid) is something more serious like a tumour or stroke.

No I don't think so. It could be related to your neck. If a disc in the neck is bulging and pressing on a nerve it could be causing headaches and arm symptoms. Look up cervical radiculopathy. I think that is what you have with headaches