Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I am enquiring about obtaining Zopiclone 7.5mg? Is it

Customer Question

I am enquiring about obtaining Zopiclone 7.5mg? Is it possible to obtain it in the UK without a script? I use it very occasionally and am not easily online having recently survived cancer. I live alone and have difficulty getting to my docs at the moment. If it is possible I need to buy via my phone and with a credit card. IAN XXXXXXX

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.

No, the zopiclone cannot be acquired online without a prescription. This is a controlled drug, so it is required that you obtain a prescription from a doctor.

You may be able to find an online site that offers controlled drugs, but these sites must either be located in a country that does not limit controlled drugs or know that they are committing a crime. If they are willing to commit a crime to ship controlled drugs, then they also are willing to commit a crime to steal your money, so these sites should be avoided.

I am sorry, as I realize that this is not the answer you were seeking, but it is the only legal answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried to contact you but am not yet online savvy. I cannot get to my NHS GP. Is it possible to obtain a script online? I want Zopiclone 7.5mg x 30 or nearest. IAN

It is also illegal for a doctor to prescribe any controlled substance without performing a proper assessment, and that assessment cannot be accomplished online or by phone.

A doctor that has performed a previous assessment has a bit more flexibility, so doctors that have performed a prior assessment may sometimes refill controlled substances based on an online or phone interaction, but it clearly cannot be done by a doctor that has never performed a proper assessment.