Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have had a constant headache three weeks now,

Hi. I have had a constant headache for nearly three weeks now, I have used painkillers and Sudafed but it is still there, It seems to be ok early morning when I wake up and get steadilty worse as the day progresses. It isn't a specific point in my head it is just all over, it does get worse if I bend down or move my head quickly
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. We can continue after this if you'd like.
First off I hope you've seen a doctor about this and I hope you've gotten an MRI of the brain to look for a leaking aneurysm or a brain tumor
If that's the case and the MRI was normal, then I would get an MRI of your neck to check for a disk problem that's causing the headache.
Let me know if you need any more information please.