Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Can you recommend a company in the us from whom I can purchase

Customer Question

Hi can you recommend a company in the us from whom I can purchase zopiclone 7.5mg without a prescription please
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
All of the drugs in this chemical class are controlled substances in the US, so are not legal to obtain without a prescription, plus there is a specific issue with this particular drug,
The system says that you are from the UK, so it is unclear why you are seeking a source in the US.
Could you explain the situation more fully, and I can comment upon what options may be available to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im Keith, a fifty five year old divorced male. Im in full time employment as a support worker to adults on the autism spectrum. Iv recently gone through a divorce and am experiencing alot of stress workrelated due to re-structuring. Ive been sleeping poorly for some months, often have to do ovenight support when working twenty four hour shifts. My GP has prescribed me zopiclone 3.75 mg which help me get off to sleep, however waking after only two to three hours per night. Understandably Im feeling exhausted during the day, and this has affected my concentration particularly at work when my performance levels need to be high. Ive been researching companies in the us from whom I may purchase some zopiclone without success. A prescription is required with companies selling this product on line, so Im unable to do so. I am on no other medication,physically well, and have no underlying medical condition. Can you recommend a company in the us from whom I can purchase zopiclone and or act as advocate in prescribing in your capacity. Regards ***** *****
It is illegal in the US to order any controlled substance via the internet without a valid prescription. It is also illegal for any doctor to prescribe any controlled substance based solely on an internet assessment.

If you are not anticipating travel to the US, you will not be able to legally obtain zopiclone or similar drug from any US company.

If you are finding a web site that claims to be a US company that can sell you zopiclone, then you have found a scam site that is trying to steal your money. Zopicline, itself, is not available in the US. It is only possible to get a specific form of the zopiclione, called eszopiclone, with the brand name Lunesta. However, the Lunesta, like all drugs in this class, is also a controlled substance