Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I am after advice i have a mole located in a sensitive

Customer Question

hello , i am after advice i have a mole located in a sensitive area of my body that i would rather not say, i have it few months its worrying me now but. its it worth getting it looked at , im a 28 year old female.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Can you give me a full description of it? And has it been changing in any way?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello, its situated at the side of my right breast. its more raised then the other ones iv grown up with. its darker in colour as well.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What colour exactly and is it all the same colour? Is it perfectly round and totally smooth?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its brown its darker brown on the top it. but yes it appears round , but looks slightly rough on the top of it.?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. This doesn't sound malignant as in a melanoma but since you're worried about it it would be best to have a doctor take a look.
Irregular borders, major differences in the colour as in part brown and part black, and rapid increase in size would be signs it might be malignant.
Let me know if you need more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you for your time and advice,
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure--any time