Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I get stomach pains on my bellybutton ive been told its

Customer Question

hi i get stomach pains on my bellybutton ive been told its due to having operations in the past but ive also been told its alot of scare tissue in the stomach ive also get pains in my left side and chest sometimes and below the neck my doctor says its nothing to worry about and im a person who does worry i also get lumps under my arms been told its a skin diease would that effect my whole body
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, What your doctor is referring to and what you are having are probably epidermoid cysts or lipomas. These are benign growths which rarely cause problems or need treatment. These are harmless lesions and you should not worry about them. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sebaceous-cysts/basics/definition/con-20031599 http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lipoma/basics/definition/con-20024646 Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

why am i getting stomach pains why do i get pains in my left side and underneath my left breast

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, To know the cause for the stomach pain we will need to do an upper endoscopy which is a procedure that is used to visually examine your upper digestive system with a tiny camera on the end of a long, flexible tube. However this is most probably due to increased acid production in the stomach and the reflux, that is the flowing back of acid into your food pipe (esophagus). This backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes the symptoms of heartburn. Please take the medications zantac or prilosec which are OTC and see whether these improve your symptoms.http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gerd/basics/definition/con-20025201 Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks for your advice i was sterilised 3 years and ive been ill since ive never felt right i wish i hadnt of had it done now

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, Thanks for your reply. You are welcome. Hoping that you will feel better soon. Please rate the answer with a positive rating. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

could i have the sterilised reversed

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

You may discuss about tubal ligation reversal with your doctor. He/she will tell you the chances of it being a success in your case.

Take care.