Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I need a prescription 20 to 40 mg instant release

I need a prescription 20 to 40 mg instant release methylphenidate
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I wish I could have prescribed something online but online prescriptions are not valid.
Therefore I would recommend that you should talk to your doctor about this situation and discuss with him.
Concerta also contains methylphenidate for your information but it is the L-isomer as compared to the D-isomer that you were previously taking.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I though that's what this website was for!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
This website is not meant for the purpose of giving out prescriptions unfortunately.
Online prescriptions are not valid and against the law.
This is an information website where doctors guide their patients on their diseases and medications that they are on or guide the patients on their symptoms or on questions that they could not ask their doctor or questions to ask their doctors before going to them.
So basically we are only able to suggest medications that are over-the-counter that are available without a prescription and suggest various diagnoses that the patient could be having and if the symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor.
Let me know if you have more questions or require more information.