Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My wife is feeling nauseus and she has had this feeling be

My wife is feeling nauseus and she has had this feeling before
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--how long has this been going on and does she have any other symptoms like abdominal pain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am Sylvia Mitchell the lady in question I have been feeling sick for about 2 weeks on and off the sicknesss seems to be worse when I get out of bed. I have a bloated stomach I also have had a very slightbloody discharge virtually all the time.I don't have a abdominal pain but do have heart burn

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sylvia. Bloody discharge from where please?

And have you seen a doctor about this as yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I saw a doctor a few weeks ago and showed her the kind of discharge on my under pants at that time I also had akind of cystitis she gave me some antibiotics and said that they should clear the discharge up too.The bloody discharge sounds alarming but it may not be blood its coloured anway

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK Sylvia.
You need a screening for an H pylori stomach infections since that can cause nausea and bloating. It's easily treated with a course of antibiotics

The other possibility would be gastritis and that would take upper endoscopy to check for

Let me know if you need any more information please